Searchspring Honors Its Outstanding Ecommerce Partners at Third Annual “Partner Cheers”!
Searchspring raised a glass to its partners in recognition of the key part they play in Searchspring’s go-to-market strategy and “Customer First” approach
SAN ANTONIO – Dec. 2, 2022 – Searchspring, the global leader in site search, product merchandising, and ecommerce personalization, recognized the pivotal partners it collaborates with at its third annual “Partner Cheers!” event on Dec. 1, 2022.
The Partner Cheers 2022 event highlights the excellent contributions of Searchspring’s partners, recognizing innovative companies that align with Searchspring’s core values including transparency, customer-first strategies, curiosity, and efficiency.
“Each year, we gather our partners together to say ‘thank you’ and celebrate our fantastic collaborations,” said Chantele Gibson, vice president of partnerships, Searchspring. “This year, we’ve recognized partners in 10 categories who are critical to Searchspring’s success and our clients’ success because they help us deliver on our promise to drive the ultimate shopper experience.”
Partners are a key part of Searchspring’s product innovation and go-to-market strategy, supporting the launch of new features in 2022, including:
- Tomorrow —Partner of the Year — From collaborating on go-to-market and co-selling to being highly engaged and helping to drive our product forward, Tomorrow epitomizes everything we look for in a partner.
- Klaviyo — Tech Partner of the Year — Klaviyo supported Searchspring’s Email Recommendations integration launched this year. Together, they are empowering brands to create engaging online experiences.
- BigCommerce — Platform Partner of the Year — The partnership between Searchspring and Bigcommerce has grown exponentially in 2022. BigCommerce has provided unrivaled support in helping shape the product roadmap to better serve customers at every step of the ecommerce journey on its platform.
- Verbal+Visual — Shopify+ Agency Partner of the Year — As a long-time trusted Shopify+ partner, Verbal+Visual has been instrumental in helping shape the Searchspring product roadmap, including easier implementations, live indexing, and personalization.
- Absolute Web — Magento Agency Partner of the Year — Absolute Web has been critical in the continued improvement of Searchspring’s Adobe Commerce practice. For example, the development of the improved Magento connector has helped in creating a best-in-class integration.
As part of the recognition, Searchspring is making a charitable donation to The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness. This aligns with Searchspring’s ongoing effort to make mental health an organizational priority.
Review Searchspring’s Partner Program here.
Searchspring delivers the ultimate shopping experience. As the #1 search, merchandising, and personalization platform built exclusively for ecommerce, Searchspring enables brands to get the right product, to the right person, at the right time. With Searchspring, customers such as Chubbies, Pura Vida, Moen, Fabletics, Peet’s Coffee, SKIMS, West Elm, Specialized, Wildfang, Ripcurl, 2XU, and St. Frock are increasing cart size, conversion, and repeat customers. Founded in 2007, Searchspring has offices in San Antonio, Denver, Colorado Springs, Portland, Toronto, Krakow, and Sydney. Learn how Searchspring is helping ecommerce businesses thrive at searchspring.com.
Ketner Group Communications (for Searchspring)