Searchspring Honours Its Outstanding APAC Ecommerce Partners with Convert Digital and Moustache Republic Awarded Top Honours
Searchspring announces its APAC partners in recognition of the key part they play in Searchspring’s go-to-market strategy and “Customer First” approach
SYDNEY, Australia – Dec. 2, 2022 – Searchspring, the global leader in site search, product merchandising, and ecommerce personalisation, recognised the contributions to customer success that pivotal partners it collaborates with have made, during its annual “Partner Cheers!” event.
The “Partner Cheers!” event recognises innovative companies that align with Searchspring’s core values including transparency, customer-first strategies, curiosity, and efficiency. These partnerships ultimately share a common goal – driving customer success. St Frock, for example, has seen an 18% increase in conversions since undergoing a replatform to Shopify Plus with Acid Green and utilising Searchspring. It’s these kinds of results which highlight the importance of a collaborative ecommerce partner network that delivers impressive outcomes for customers.
“It’s great to gather our partners together to say ‘thank you’ and celebrate our fantastic collaborations,” said Kate Massey, Head of APAC, Searchspring. “This year, we’ve recognised partners across 10 categories who have played an instrumental role in the success of Searchspring in the APAC region during 2022. They are truly passionate about our mutual clients’ success and help deliver on the promise to drive the ultimate shopper experience.”
Partners are a key part of Searchspring’s product innovation and go-to-market strategy, supporting the launch of new features in 2022, including:
- Convert Digital – APAC Agency Partner of the Year – As a long-time trusted Ecommerce Agency partner, Convert Digital has been instrumental in helping shape the Searchspring product roadmap, including easier implementations, live indexing, and personalisation.
- Moustache Republic – Standout Growth Partner of the Year – Moustache Republic has seen impressive growth by focussing on delivering value through improved search, automated merchandising, and personalisation to customers looking to improve conversions and grow the AOV.
- Overdose. and Process Creative – Rising Star Partners of the Year – Since joining Searchspring’s partner program both Overdose. and Process Creative have achieved the successful delivery of several joint projects launched throughout 2022.
- Pocket Square – New Partner of the Year – Pocket Square is a fast-growing Shopify and Shopify Plus Agency based out of New Zealand working with inspiring high-growth ecommerce businesses. Searchspring is thrilled to have welcomed Pocket Square as a partner in 2022 and to see the launch of several exciting projects together.
This year a new Excellence Category was added to recognise key contributions made by partners in APAC in 2022:
APAC Excellence of the Year Honourees
- Project Delivery – KOOKAÏ – The Working Party
- New Business Deal of the Year – PAS Group/Brand Collective – Convert Digital
- Replatform Project of the Year – St Frock – Acid Green
For the first time Searchspring has also named two Searchspring Champions that have been instrumental in its success in the region since launching in January 2021.
- Andrew Waite – Founder & Managing Director, Convert Digital
- Tony Hou – Founder & CEO, Moustache Republic
Searchspring Global Partner Announcements included:
- Klaviyo – Global Tech Partner of the Year – Klaviyo supported Searchspring’s Email Recommendations integration launched this year. Together, they are empowering brands to create engaging online experiences.
- BigCommerce – Global Platform Partner of the Year – The partnership between Searchspring and BigCommerce has grown exponentially in 2022. BigCommerce has provided unrivaled support in helping shape the product roadmap, which will better serve customers at every step of the ecommerce journey throughout its platform.
“Our team is absolutely thrilled to be acknowledged as Searchspring’s APAC Partner of the Year for the second year running, and to be recognised across several categories. Our close partnership with Searchspring allows us to deliver best-in-class shopping experiences for our joint customers and we look forward to launching even more high-converting projects in 2023 and beyond”, said Convert Digital’s Andrew Waite.
Tony Hou of Moustache Republic said, “Searchspring is a crucial part of our digital commerce solutions to take our merchant’s ecommerce website to the next level when it comes to search, merchandising and personalisation. This award is great recognition of our two teams’ close partnership and shared passion for our customers’ success”.
Searchspring congratulates all partners recognised in this year’s awards and thanks its partner ecosystem that has supported their fast growth and adoption of Searchspring within the APAC region.
Review Searchspring’s Partner Program here.
Searchspring delivers the ultimate shopping experience. As the #1 search, merchandising, and personalisation platform built exclusively for ecommerce, Searchspring enables brands to get the right product, to the right person, at the right time. With Searchspring, customers such as Rip Curl, Kathmandu, Global Retail Brands, St Frock, 2XU, West Elm, Beer Cartel, and Boody are increasing cart size, conversion, and repeat customers. Founded in 2007, Searchspring has offices in San Antonio, Denver, Colorado Springs, Portland, Toronto, Krakow, and Sydney. Learn how Searchspring is helping ecommerce businesses thrive at searchspring.com.
Head of APAC,Searchspring