– Black Friday / Cyber Monday Content – On September 14th at 12pm EDT / 9am PDT Searchspring hosted a 1-hour live webinar featuring an expert panel from Atelier Commerce, GoBot and Searchspring to discuss 5 ways to fine-tune your site search so shoppers find your top deals.
Often overlooked as everyone prepares for Black Friday are some of the simplest optimizations. Sure, driving a bunch of traffic to your site is great, but why aren’t they converting?
Did you know that 70% of searches are unable to return relevant results and 26% of searches end up on a 0-results page? Crazy right? Meanwhile, searchers are 8-10 times more likely to purchase than a regular site visitor. Holiday shoppers want to move fast. If they can’t find the products they came looking for, they’re going to bounce over to your competitors.
This webinar is part 3 of our 5-part BFCM webinar series designed to help you prepare for each step along the way. In this session, we talked about how to optimize your site search ahead of Black Friday / Cyber Monday by diving into the following areas:
- Assessing your 0-result and irrelevant result pages
- Delivering hyper-relevant ecommerce search results
- Boosting and demoting products based on reviews, conversion rate, or margin
- Personalizing cross-sell and upsell recommendations and trending products
Ready to optimize your site search results? Watch the on-demand video today!
Want even more tips to #WinBlack Friday? Check out the Searchspring Black Friday Content Hub.