Get ready for the most online Black Friday & Cyber Monday in history with The 2020 Ecommerce Holiday Countdown! Next up in the series is Noel Liotta, Business Development Manager at ROI Revolution, who will be sharing her insights on all things ecommerce advertising.
From social, to search, to retargeting, retailers have plenty of options to choose from when it comes to digital ads – but the abundance of choice can be overwhelming. Should you be paying on every channel? How should your messaging differ in 2020? And how does a paid strategy fit into your wider holiday campaigns?
Noel will have the answers to all of your burning questions on ecommerce advertising, as well as tips on:
- Benchmarking data when your year-over-year doesn’t quite compare
- Reaching new shoppers with lookalike audiences
- Treating Black Friday ads like a marathon, not a sprint
- Using YouTube as a prospecting channel for brands that are newly DTC
- Segmenting your targeting based on shopping behaviors, buying patterns, and intent
The 2020 Ecommerce Holiday Countdown
The 2020 Ecommerce Holiday Countdown is a series of videos focused on inspiring your holiday campaigns and help you prepare for the most online Black Friday & Cyber Monday to date. Our expert guest speakers shared their insights on how retailers can tap into:
- Branded content marketing
- Nano-influencer opportunities
- Behavioural and triggered email
- User-generated content and social commerce
- Paid advertising