Get ready for the most online Black Friday & Cyber Monday in history with The 2020 Ecommerce Holiday Countdown! This week, we’re joined by Paul Benigeri, Co-Founder and Partner at EAG, to explore influencer marketing for ecommerce on a thrifty budget.
Paul has the advantage of also being VP of Growth & Engineering at DTC brand, H.V.M.N, and brings his first-hand ecommerce knowledge to his work in influencer marketing. Challenges with cost, scalability, and engagement led him to re-think the traditional approach to influencer marketing for ecommerce, and he thinks it’s time for other brands to do the same.
He’ll be sharing his insights on:
- When to gift and when to pay – and setting expectations for both
- Transactional campaigns vs a nurtured community of influencers
- Finding nano-influencers that your audience already engage with
- Creating intrigue in an era of short attention spans
- Why you should treat holiday influencer campaigns like your Superbowl ad
The 2020 Ecommerce Holiday Countdown
The 2020 Ecommerce Holiday Countdown is a series of videos focused on inspiring your holiday campaigns and help you prepare for the most online Black Friday & Cyber Monday to date. Our expert guest speakers shared their insights on how retailers can tap into:
- Branded content marketing
- Nano-influencer opportunities
- Behavioural and triggered email
- User-generated content and social commerce
- Paid advertising