Get ready for the most online Black Friday & Cyber Monday in history with The 2020 Ecommerce Holiday Countdown! Adam Kitchen, CEO of Magnet Monster joins us in this episode to share how brands can build authentic connections with customers via ecommerce email marketing, and ultimately drive increased sales as a result.
Adam predicts more retailers will opt out of the traditional race to the bottom on price this Black Friday, and instead turn their focus to the sentiment of the season after a difficult year. As well as providing a UK perspective on the holiday shopping season, Adam will walk through:
- Successful holiday selling without heavy discounts
- Why brands that rely on paid ads are in for a reality check
- Building loyalty through value-add content, and rewarding repeat customers
- Why “established” trumps “sexy” when it comes to marketing channels
- How the batch and blast approach shows disdain for your customers
If you’re just using ecommerce email marketing to broadcast discounts, you’re missing out on conversion opportunities. Register for the videocast to revamp your strategy in time for the holiday season!
The 2020 Ecommerce Holiday Countdown
The 2020 Ecommerce Holiday Countdown is a series of videos focused on inspiring your holiday campaigns and help you prepare for the most online Black Friday & Cyber Monday to date. Our expert guest speakers shared their insights on how retailers can tap into:
- Branded content marketing
- Nano-influencer opportunities
- Behavioural and triggered email
- User-generated content and social commerce
- Paid advertising