– Black Friday / Cyber Monday Content – Get ready for the most online Black Friday & Cyber Monday in history with The 2020 Ecommerce Holiday Countdown! We’re kicking off this videocast series with Morning Brew’s Head of Brand Partnerships, Jason Schulweis, who will be chatting all things branded content marketing.
Jason will be sharing some of his favorite campaigns from holidays past, as well as reflecting on those festive marketing endeavors that completely missed the mark. And, thanks to his work at Retail Brew, he has the inside track on ecommerce trends and predictions for this most unusual holiday season.
In addition to all of this, he’ll be talking:
- Branded content’s branding problem
- Data-driven advertising without the ick factor
- Positioning: is it a store closure, or a campaign opportunity?
- Messaging that will make you want to tip your copywriter
- Reverse-engineering content and community into a brand
If it’s not already on your holiday wishlist, you’re about to find out why branded content marketing should play a part in your Black Friday & Cyber Monday campaigns.
The 2020 Ecommerce Holiday Countdown
The 2020 Ecommerce Holiday Countdown is a series of videos focused on inspiring your holiday campaigns and help you prepare for the most online Black Friday & Cyber Monday to date. Our expert guest speakers shared their insights on how retailers can tap into:
- Branded content marketing
- Nano-influencer opportunities
- Behavioural and triggered email
- User-generated content and social commerce
- Paid advertising