– Black Friday / Cyber Monday Content – On October 12th at 12pm EDT / 9am PDT Searchspring hosted a 1-hour live webinar featuring an expert panel from BigCommerce, Codal and Searchspring. We showed you how to create a Black Friday / Cyber Monday checklist to ensure your online store is on track for a big holiday season.
The holiday season is upon us and as retailers, we want to make sure that the work we’ve already done is putting us on track for a successful season but also address what we can STILL do to drive sales up ahead of the holidays. That is why we have compiled a Black Friday / Cyber Monday checklist to help you review your online store and ensure that you are ready for the most important shopping days of the year.
This webinar is part 4 of our 5-part BFCM webinar series designed to help you prepare each step along the way. In this session, we walked through our checklist which focuses on the following areas to make sure your online store is ready for the big day:
- Addressing early shopper behavior
- Reviewing your website design, speed, and functionality
- Making sure shoppers are able to find your deals
- Cross-selling and upselling recommendations
Is your site ready for Black Friday / Cyber Monday?
Want even more tips to #WinBlack Friday? Check out the Searchspring Black Friday Content Hub.