- Over $1M invested in the product: Our main strategic goal last year was to drive innovation in our product. With this investment we were able to make drastic improvements to relevancy, infrastructure and response times, along with our analytics and insights products.
- Partner Integrations: We increased our partner program to deliver more value to you. New partners added include: Tealium, Yotpo and many more.
- Press Mentions: This year we were recognized by analysts like Gartner as a key player in the industry.
What’s Coming in 2017:
As consumers demand instant gratification and more meaningful and engaging digital experiences, retail is becoming more competitive. We are excited to continue executing against our vision and are further increasing our technology investment in the product in three key areas: personalization, merchandising and relevancy.
Here is a preview of what is coming in the next six months:
- Personalization – connecting shoppers with the most relevant products, for them, with less clicks. The goal is true personalization across autocomplete, search, category and product pages. A seamless experience across any device, personalized to a level similar to what they would experience 1:1 in a retail store.
- Merchandising – more automation and ease of use for time-consuming merchandising tasks. Additionally, we’re adding rules based merchandising to help you prioritize results based on your business goals such as margin, top-sellers, top-line revenue and even fast fashion/trending products.
- Relevancy – we’re increasing the smarts behind the Relevancy Platform to improve spelling correction and synonym detection, while unifying our APIs into a single endpoint that’s faster than ever.
- Beta Program: We recently launched our Beta Program and are actively seeking beta testers for our new features. We want a deeper relationship with you and more input into what current challenges and pain points you have so we can make your life easier.
As we exit our holiday code freeze, expect to see more communication around new features including asking for beta feedback and notifications as new features become available in your account.
Our Vision for the Future:
Our goal at Searchspring is to create the best technology to connect shoppers with relevant products, as quickly as possible, across any digital shopping medium. We also see tremendous opportunity in automating time-consuming tasks for your teams to free them up for higher value opportunities. Our long-term vision marries the capabilities of technology and machine learning to uncover patterns and analyze millions of data points to help your teams deliver the most value. We envision Searchspring being the cornerstone in your technology stacks when it comes to connecting shoppers with the right products, merchandising and analytics.
We look forward to 2017 together and promise to continue delivering the best platform for your needs.