Searchspring Continues Merchandising Focus & Momentum in Apparel, Home Decor and Cosmetics
DENVER (PRWEB) MAY 16, 2019
“We are seeing an increase in demand for merchandising features and retail vertical expertise in apparel, home decor and cosmetics, specifically. Our team’s continued focus on enhancing our platform to drastically reduce the amount of time retailers spend merchandising is really paying off and our growth is showing that” says Searchspring CEO Gareth Dismore. “The first quarter of 2019 has been tremendous for the company. We have added notable brands such as Wet Seal, Volcom, Natori, Kate Sommerville and Wildfox, in addition to continued growth in Home Decor and Cosmetics.
This strong momentum coincides with the release of three key merchandising features including: Merchandising Strategies, AI Spell Correction and Enhanced Product Awareness.
Searchspring’s Q1 2019 highlights include:
- Merchandising Strategies which enables online merchandisers to boost and bury based on margin, inventory levels, sell through, trending and many more attributes.
- AI AutoSpell Correction, which was trained on three hundred million ecommerce search queries is saving retailers by reducing manual synonym creation by 75% and no-results searches by 50%.
- Product Awareness, which is our semantic search algorithm, now in its 3rd generation. It enables merchandisers to merchandise results pages without breaking relevancy, which is a common pain point that retailers struggle with.
Growth & Expansion
- Overall customer base growth over 50% across a broad array of industries including Fashion & Apparel, Home Decor, Cosmetics, Outdoor & Sporting Goods.
- New customers and customer expansions during the quarter included Volcom, Wet Seal, Natori, Wildfox, Lime Crime, Kate Sommerville, 3×1 Jeans, Bikini.com, Moen, Wine Enthusiast, Charles & Colvard and SaintBernard Sports.
Want to keep tabs on us?
Sign up for our newsletter and get notified every month with what we've been up to.
The latest guides, advice, and insights from our experts
How the Experts do Ecommerce Merchandising
In this webinar, you’ll learn how the experts merchandise industry-leading online stores, and how you can start implementing their best practices on your ecommerce site today.
Big Book of Holiday Inspiration for 12 ecommerce ideas you should be copying
The Big Book of Holiday Inspiration outlines 12 ideas you should be copying in your Black Friday & Cyber Monday ecommerce strategy, with real examples from retailers who are already getting it right.
What You Should Know Before Choosing A 3rd Party Provider
Don't waste time comparing features, we think there’s a more valuable approach you can take...