Searchspring Recognized as Leader In Search And Merchandising, High Performer in Ecommerce Personalization
San Antonio, TX (June 23, 2021) – Searchspring, a global leader in site search, merchandising, and personalization, today announced it has been named a “Leader” in Ecommerce Search and Merchandising in G2’s Grid® reports Summer 2021, as well as a High Performer in Ecommerce Personalization. The scores are based on verified reviews by customers and grounded on ease of use, ease of setup, ease of administration, and how well the software meets requirements. G2 is the world’s largest B2B tech marketplace for software and services, helping businesses make smarter buying decisions.
Searchspring ranked No. 1 across all providers for G2’s Highest Rated E-Commerce Search, earning its Summer 2021 “Leader” position in Enterprise Search Software, as well as retaining its leading status in E-Merchandising. The company was also recognized for “Best Support”, “Easiest Admin”, “Easiest Doing Business With”, “Best Relationship” and “Easiest Setup”. Rated by Searchspring customers as 4.9/5 stars, Searchspring was favorably reviewed for offering the “Gold Standard for Functionality”, “Brilliant Service”, “One of the Easiest Integration”, “Taking Search and Merch to the Next Level” and “Incredible Performance. Amazing People. Fantastic Results”.
“These accolades are the sum of our incredible retail clients and the passion each one of our team members brings into work every day to help retailers create memorable shopping experiences that will accelerate their growth and value proposition,” said Searchspring CEO, Peter Messana.
Searchspring’s G2 Leader badges are representative of the company’s continued commitment to revolutionize the shopper and retailer experience through its full-service ecommerce solutions. The High Performer badge for Ecommerce Personalization further validates the company’s positioning and investment in personalization tools. This ranking comes shortly after the general availability of Personalized Recommendations following the acquisition of 4-Tell, an award-winning personalization engine.
“Searchspring achieved Leader ranking in the Summer 2021 G2 Grid® Reports for E-commerce Search and E -Merchandising, based on its high levels of customer satisfaction and likeliness to recommend ratings from real users on G2, the world’s leading business solutions review website,” said G2 Research Principal, Gabriel Gheorghiu.
Since 2018, Searchspring has regularly ranked in the following categories:
- Best Relationship (Winter 2020, Summer 2021) – For products that earn the highest Relationship rating in their category.
- Best Support (Winter 2020, Summer 2020-Summer 2021) – For products that earn the highest Quality of Support rating in their category.
- Easiest Admin (Summer 2020 – Summer 2021) – For products that earn the highest Ease of Admin rating in its category
- Easiest Setup (Fall 2020- Summer 2021) – For products that earn the highest Ease of Setup in its category
- Easiest To Do Business With (Winter 2020, Summer 2021) – For products that earn the highest Ease of Doing Business rating in their category.
- High Performer (Summer 2018 – Summer 2020, Summer 2021) – For products that have High Customer Satisfaction scores.
- Leader (Fall 2019, Fall 2020-Summer 2021) – For products that are rated highly by G2 users and have substantial satisfaction and market presence scores.
- Momentum Leader (Winter 2020, Summer 2020, Fall 2020, Summer 2021) – For products that rank in the top 25% of their category’s products by their users.
- Users Love Us (Spring 2017 – Summer 2021) – For products that have collected 20 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars.
G2 rates products and vendors based on reviews gathered from its user community, as well as data aggregated from online sources and social networks. More information on the scoring methodology can be found here.
Searchspring is on a mission to give ecommerce teams superpowers. We are giving the worlds’ most creative online brands the user-friendly search, merchandising, personalization, and analytics they need to increase conversion and curate unique shopping experiences. Learn more at searchspring.com or visit the websites of some of our most heroic customers like Moen, Fabletics, Volcom, Wildfang, or Alternative Apparel.
PR & Communications Manager, Searchspring