Texas-Based Company Ranks No. 2 Across All E-Merchandising Providers, and Earns Four Top Placements in G2 Grid® Reports
San Antonio, TX – December 21, 2020 – Searchspring, a global leader in site search and merchandising, today announced it has been named a “Leader” in four of G2’s Grid® reports categories for Winter 2021. The reports’ scores are based on verified reviews by customers and grounded on ease of use, ease of setup, ease of administration, and how well the software meets requirements. G2 is the world’s largest B2B tech marketplace for software and services, helping businesses make smarter buying decisions.
Searchspring ranked No. 2 across all providers, earning its Winter 2021 “Leader” position in Enterprise Search Software and E-Merchandising, in addition to being recognized for “Best Support”, “Easiest Admin”, and “Easiest Setup”. Rated by Searchspring customers as 4.9/5 stars, Searchspring was favorably reviewed for offering the “Gold Standard for Functionality”, “Brilliant Service”, and “Incredible Performance. Amazing People. Fantastic Results.”
“Searchspring has been identified as a Leader based on its high levels of customer satisfaction and the likeliness to recommend ratings from real users on G2, the world’s leading B2B software review platform,” said G2 Research Principal Gabriel Gheorghiu. “Searchspring achieved second place on the Grid® Report for E-Merchandising, Winter 2021. This position is powered by the authentic voice of the customer, captured in the verified user reviews of solutions in G2’s E-Merchandising Software category.”
Searchspring’s G2 Leader badges come at a pivotal time in ecommerce history, with online retail having grown 10 years in just three months. Searchspring is supporting merchandisers worldwide in leveraging the rapidly growing ecommerce market by enabling them to take full reigns of the backend of their site with ease, and helping them in offering new and returning customers an enjoyable and bingeable shopping experience.
“We’re grateful to our Searchspring family for trusting us during this monumental time in ecommerce history,” said Searchspring Senior Vice President of Operations Dori Salisbury. “These rankings further validate our endless commitment to delivering unmatched results and exceptional customer service. As we look forward to expanding our offerings into the new year, we are thankful and proud of our clients who have shown continued passion and commitment to their shoppers.”
Since 2018, Searchspring has regularly ranked in the following categories:
- Best Relationship (Winter 2020) – For products that earn the highest Relationship rating in their category.
- Best Support (Winter 2020, Summer 2020, Fall 2020, Winter 2021) – For products that earn the highest Quality of Support rating in their category.
- Easiest Admin (Summer 2020, Fall 2020, Winter 2021) – For products that earn the highest Ease of Admin rating in its category.
- Easiest Setup (Fall 2020, Winter 2021) – For products that earn the highest Ease of Setup in its category.
- Easiest To Do Business With (Winter 2020) – For products that earn the highest Ease of Doing Business rating in their category.
- High Performer (Summer 2018 – Summer 2020) – For products that have High Customer Satisfaction scores.
- Leader (Fall 2019, Fall 2020, Winter 2021) – For products that are rated highly by G2 users and have substantial satisfaction and market presence scores.
- Momentum Leader (Winter 2020, Summer 2020, Fall 2020) – For products that rank in the top 25% of their category’s products by their users.
- Users Love Us (Spring 2017 – Winter 2021) – For products that have collected 20 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars.
G2 rates products and vendors based on reviews gathered from its user community, as well as data aggregated from online sources and social networks. More information on the scoring methodology can be found here.
Searchspring is on a mission to give ecommerce teams superpowers. We are giving the worlds’ most creative online brands the user-friendly search, merchandising, personalization, and analytics tools they need to increase conversion and curate unique shopping experiences. Learn more at searchspring.com or visit the websites of some of our most heroic customers like Moen, Fabletics, Volcom, Wildfang, or Alternative Apparel.
PR & Communications Manager, Searchspring