You may notice these release notes are a bit sparse. We’re working on something big that we hope to announce soon. We think you’ll be excited.
- Magento Module
- Increased performance of indexing when dealing with a large number of updates
- Added a new document filter to calculate the number of days that have passed since a date in a field
- Remove non-visible products from feed regeneration
- Added ability to make category hierarchy separator configurable
- Fixed an issue with if you boosted on a field that was a number and the field was changed to text that would cause an error. The boost will now be ignored instead.
- Solved 263 customer support tickets with 1,581 emails.
Want to keep tabs on us?
Sign up for our newsletter and get notified every month with what we've been up to.
The latest guides, advice, and insights from our experts
How the Experts do Ecommerce Merchandising
In this webinar, you’ll learn how the experts merchandise industry-leading online stores, and how you can start implementing their best practices on your ecommerce site today.
Big Book of Holiday Inspiration for 12 ecommerce ideas you should be copying
The Big Book of Holiday Inspiration outlines 12 ideas you should be copying in your Black Friday & Cyber Monday ecommerce strategy, with real examples from retailers who are already getting it right.
What You Should Know Before Choosing A 3rd Party Provider
Don't waste time comparing features, we think there’s a more valuable approach you can take...