This privacy statement describes how SearchSpring collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site, searchspring.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collections and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number;
- Billing Information, such as credit card number and billing address;
- Financial Information, such as bank or brokerage account numbers, types of investments;
- Unique Identifiers, such as user name, account number, and password;
- Preferences Information you provide, such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences; and
- Usage activity about how you interact with us, such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
- Information about your business, such as company name, company size, and business type; and
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your service order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Display content based upon your interests
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us at email@example.com.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will occassionaly share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. SearchSpring uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run SearchSpring.
We may disclose your personal information
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if SearchSpring is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site, of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- To any other third party, with your prior consent to do so.
We, or a third party contracted by us, may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our website. For example, we will know how many users access specific areas or features within our site and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you. Please note that we do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide two means for you to make a purchase on our site. You can either use our order form or a third party checkout option. If you use our order form, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third party checkout option for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account, or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices at any time.
B7 Interactive, LLC dba SearchSpring
2790 N Academy Blvd, Suite 350
Colorado Springs, CO 80917