2022 brings a new kind of uncertainty for ecommerce stores – what their sales performance will really look like this Black Friday and Cyber Monday (BFCM).
Ballooning costs of living and continued inflation are putting strain on consumers. These same pressures, however, may drive an increase in online shoppers looking for bargains this BFCM.
With many online retailers ramping up sales early, Ecommerce Managers will need every tool at their disposal to capture shoppers’ attention, put the right products in front of them at the right time, and boost conversions.
Your 33-page eBook takes a deep dive into the lesser-known tips, tactics, and strategies that you may not have thought of before Black Friday, including:
- Simplifying your BFCM offers to get noticed (and remembered).
- Leveraging authentic content, including UGC (user generated content), to connect with shoppers.
- Getting shoppers laser-focused on the products you want – with onsite badges and banners.
- Using search insights to understand the terms your shoppers prefer to use.
- Organising your post-purchase flow to equip care teams for the landslide of queries.
- Creating online experiences that go beyond the sale.
- Keeping your customers’ attention after the BFCM madness is over.
Gain instant access to your in-depth eBook for the winning ecommerce strategies that drive an outstanding shopping experience to turn more browsers into buyers (and keep them coming back) this Black Friday and Cyber Monday.