Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Full Time| Colorado Springs / Denver
SearchSpring’s technology helps over 600 retailers across 10+ retail verticals create an engaging shopping experiences for their customers. Our new Relevancy Platform provides retailers with the tools to make their marketing/merchandising teams more effective, deliver a contextually relevant customer shopping experience across all devices, and empowers employees across all departments with actionable insights. If you love retail, eCommerce and have a passion for developing solutions to complex problems, come join us.
SearchSpring is looking to rapidly expand its sales organization throughout 2017 and 2018 to keep pace with the demand of the recently launched Relevancy Platform. We are looking for high-energy & motivated, sales focused individuals to engage with our prospects and generate new business opportunities for SearchSpring. This role will play a crucial role in SearchSpring’s company growth and also will serve as a springboard to a career in Sales. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) it will be your responsibility to actively prospect for new leads, execute targeted marketing campaigns, and qualify active buying opportunities. The SDR is typically the first interaction a prospect has with SearchSpring so it is imperative to create an amazing prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow up and future account growth. This is a sales in training role in which will transition into a dedicated Account Manager position.
- Work closely with AE’s and Marketing to develop target client lists.
- Research and verify existing sales prospects via LinkedIn, SimilarWeb, SimilarTech, SEMRush, Data.com, Retail Blogs, and Google.
- Utilize all tools necessary to schedule online or face to face meetings between key target prospects and Account Executives.
- Qualify leads with the goal of determining if the prospect is in a buying position.
- Manage, track, and report ALL activities in HubSpot CRM.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of SearchSpring products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Train and prepare to move into a dedicated Account Manager or Sales Role within 9-12 months.
Background / Requirements
- Positive attitude, killer work ethic, and highly self-motivated.
- Eager to learn and refine current skills set .
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize tasks.
- Adaptability and active listening strengths.
- Retail or SaaS background is preferred but not required.
- Recent graduate of accredited university with BA/BS.
- 1-2 Years of experience as an SDR or comparable sales role.
- Interest in a long term sales career path.
What’s In It For You
- Extensive sales training, and an opportunity to be promoted to an AE very quickly.
- Casual dress and fun work atmosphere.
- Competitive compensation.
- A real opportunity to make a difference. You’ll be part of a small, powerful team.
- The chance to work with innovative and progressive technology.
Click the button to email your cover letter and resume.