Full Time| Denver
SearchSpring is looking to grow it’s sales organization, if you are a salesperson with a run through walls mentality for meeting / exceeding goals, let’s talk. As an Account Executive, you’ll help introduce SearchSpring to prospects of all sizes across the US, Canada, Australia and Europe. You will be directly responsible for understanding your prospects needs, educating, providing awe-inspiring product demonstrations, and closing deals. You’ll work closely with multiple teams across SearchSpring, including marketing, product, pre-sales and pro-services to ensure success at every stage of the sales process.
- Build your pipeline through calling, emailing and social selling to key contacts across an organization, including C-Suite (You are responsible for generating 50% of your pipeline, marketing drives the other 50%).
- Understand customer needs fully and articulate the relevant benefits of SearchSpring.
- Document key details including, customer pain points, main use case, deal timeframe, and drive next steps.
- Prioritize opportunities and own pricing negotiations through close.
- Predictably forecast sales pipeline and consistently meet booking goals.
- Maintain up to date sales records, and prospect status in HubSpot CRM.
- Provide a positive customer experience through the entire buying processes regardless the outcome.
- 4 – 6 years experience selling SaaS or cloud-based products.
- Strong experience building a pipeline, qualifying, and identifying deals you can close.
- Consistent overachievement against sales targets in past roles.
- Proven track record of demonstrated long-term customer retention.
- Strong experience with average deal sizes of $10-25K and sales cycles of 60-120 days.
- Successful experience selling into e-commerce and or retail.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working with sales tools, including LinkedIn, HubSpot, eTailInsights and SimilarTech.
- BA/BS degree required.
Other Desired Qualities
- Positive, ambitious, empathetic with a passion for building a valuable business.
- Experience selling SaaS products to e-commerce.
- High level of integrity a must.
- Strength in communicating business value.
- Flexible,adaptable, and with a true hunger to “win.”
- Highly organized with exceptional follow up skills.
- Ability to collaborate in a fast growing, small team.
- What’s In It For You
- Casual dress and fun work atmosphere.
- A real opportunity to make a difference. You’ll be part of a small, powerful team.
- The chance to work with innovative and progressive technology.
Click the button to emailyour cover letter and resume