Greater Denver Area,
- Build your pipeline through calling, emailing and social selling to key contacts across an organization, including C-Suite (You are responsible for generating 50% of your pipeline, marketing drives the other 50%).
- Understand customer needs fully and articulate the relevant benefits of SearchSpring.
- Document key details including, customer pain points, main use case, deal timeframe, and drive next steps.
- Prioritize opportunities and own pricing negotiations through close.
- Predictably forecast sales pipeline and consistently meet booking goals.
- Maintain up to date sales records, and prospect status in HubSpot CRM.
- Provide a positive customer experience through the entire buying processes regardless the outcome.
- 4 - 6 years experience selling SaaS or cloud-based products.
- Strong experience building a pipeline, qualifying, and identifying deals you can close.
- Consistent overachievement against sales targets in past roles.
- Proven track record of demonstrated long-term customer retention.
- Strong experience with average deal sizes of $10-25K and sales cycles of 60-120 days.
- Successful experience selling into e-commerce and or retail.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working with sales tools, including LinkedIn, HubSpot, eTailInsights and SimilarTech.
- BA/BS degree required.
Other Desired Qualities
- Positive, ambitious, empathetic with a passion for building a valuable business.
- Experience selling SaaS products to e-commerce.
- High level of integrity a must.
- Strength in communicating business value.
- Flexible,adaptable, and with a true hunger to "win."
- Highly organized with exceptional follow up skills.
- Ability to collaborate in a fast growing, small team.
What's In It For You
- Competitive compensation.
- Casual dress and fun work atmosphere.
- A real opportunity to make a difference. You'll be part of a small, powerful team.
- The chance to work with innovative and progressive technology.
Click the button to email your cover letter and resume.